+86 (0)755 - 26979000

Payment Methods

Q.How do I pay?
A. You need to transfer the money to our designated payment account. If you are in the vicinity of Shenzhen and have a good reputation, you can pay monthly. If you are foreign customers, you need to transfer the 30% deposit after placing an order, then we begin prepare bag making and complete your goods in the agreed period of time. Shipment starts when you pay the remaining 70% payment.

All rights reserved:KING PACKAGE CO.,LTD. Technical Support:300.cn 粤ICP备11027101号